• Visit the 12 Apostles, Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge, The Arch, The Grotto, Bay of Martyrs and Bay of Islands!
• Travel the Gourmet Trail and enjoy local cheese, wine, whiskey, strawberries, chocolate and delicious meals!
• Ask about the Daysy Hill Farm Tour
• Take a scenic helicopter tour over the coast!
• See the Little Penguins arrive at dusk at the 12 Apostles or London Bridge!
• Walk or ride the Rail Trail from Camperdown to Timboon!
• Go fishing from the Port Campbell Pier, local beaches and rivers!
• Have a hit of golf at Peterborough, Cobden or Timboon!
• Visit Melba Gully State Park after dark to see twinkling glow worms!
Daysy Hill Country Cottages is a great base from which to explore the rugged coastline and shipwreck history, to relax or simply be re-inspired by the beauty and the peacefulness of a quiet country setting.
Port Campbell is situated at the heart of the internationally renowned attractions of the Great Ocean Road. The township has a backdrop of large limestone cliff faces in colours of bright reds from basalt soil to yellows and shades of brown, with pounding waves well known for excellent reef surfing. All of this melts into a peaceful bay which is a safe haven for the local crayfishing boats, swimmers and the ever popular surf club.
We recommend spending at least a few days with us to fully experience and appreciate what this amazing region has to offer. To give you some ideas in planning your stay and to whet your appetite here is a list of some popular attractions!
Click here for a map of the local area.
Click here for Welcome to 12 Apostles Brochure (English)
Click here for Welcome to 12 Apostles Brochure (Chinese)
Also please take a look at these websites to learn more about Port Campbell and surrounds.
Click here for Daysy Hill Country Cottages Testimonials